Best Air Purifiers to beat the Diwali pollution
Now that the dust has settled and Diwali is past us, naturally the pollution levels have gone up, so there is a grave need for air purifiers. This is also a time, particularly in November, when crop burning also starts in North India usually increases the levels of pollution. This begs for a grave need for air purification systems for households. These are some of the best ones around.
- Dyson Hot+Cool — Dyson’s Hot+Cool is the ultimate all-weather solution for air purification. Apart from Dyson’s whip-smart air purification system, it also doubles as a very powerful fan for summers and a really handy heater which will keep you warm in the piercing Delhi winter. It also oscillates 360-degrees which means that it can be effective despite its rather stylish but diminutive form factor. There is nothing that matches it if you have the budget which is a hot+cool Rs 54,900.
- Dyson Pure Cool — If pollution is a big problem, and you’re simply looking for the most powerful and effective air purifier, then there is nothing better than the Dyson Pure Cool. It has the same signature Dyson design language while also providing a very powerful cooling system which will literally freeze a huge room. Of course, this also perhaps the smartest air purification system so appropriately it starts at a cool Rs 44,900.
- Kurin Aeos — Delhi based start-up Kurin systems has been at the forefront of countering the air pollution situation in India’s capital and their Aeos is a cost-effective yet humungous air purifier. It is a great solution for people with large spaces who don’t want to spend a lot of money on peripheral features like cooling something that the Dyson products provide. At Rs 24,999, it is also very affordable with pocket-friendly filters.
- Xiaomi Mi Air Purifier 2S — India’s most popular Air Purifier is also one of the best solutions for most households. It is compact, nice to look at and utterly powerful for the sake of air purification. It works great for small to medium-sized rooms back up with the smarts of the Mi Home app and seamless backend integration to order new filters which are also quite light on the pocket. It costs a cool Rs 8,999.
- Honeywell HAC25M1201W Air Purifier — For most people, Honeywell, it’s an industrial company that works more in the enterprise space, but of late, it has delved its industrial chops to create some neat air purifiers. The HAC23M120W is an affordable solution for most people, though it lacks the smart functionality that some of the other air purifiers provide. It is priced at Rs 7,999 on Amazon India.
Words : Sahil Mohan Gupta